لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت‌نام کنید تا به انجمن‌ها دسترسی کامل داشته باشید.

امتياز موضوع :
  • 0 رأي - معدل امتيازات : 0
#define _kernel_
2008-02-02, 09:48 PM,
ارسال : #1
#define _kernel_
باسلام
تو خیلی از سورس برنامه این دستور پیش پردازنده تعریف میشه علتش چیه ؟
با تشکر از راهنمایی دوستان
نقل قول این ارسال در یک پاسخ
2008-02-02, 09:51 PM,
ارسال : #2
پاسخ: #define _kernel_
کد :
#define  _kernel_
2008-02-03, 11:52 PM,
ارسال : #3

توی برنامه ها فکر نمی کنم باشه این ماکرو برای کرنل هست. اگر در درایوری استفاده بشه برای این هست که ببینه هدرها درست وجود دارند و در خود کرنل هم برای چک کردن وابستگی هدرها به هم هست
جستجوی تمامی ارسال های کاربر
2008-02-04, 11:58 AM,
ارسال : #4

با سالم ممنون از توجه شما
مثلا اگه بخواییم برنامه ای برای little endian بنویسیم نیاز نیست این ماکرو رو تو برنامه تعریف کنیم؟ یا فقط
کد :
#define little_endian
رو تو برنامه تعریف کنیم؟
با تشکر از راهنمایی شما
2008-02-04, 12:16 PM,
ارسال : #5

Anonymous نویسنده :با سالم ممنون از توجه شما
مثلا اگه بخواییم برنامه ای برای little endian بنویسیم نیاز نیست این ماکرو رو تو برنامه تعریف کنیم؟ یا فقط
کد :
#define little_endian
رو تو برنامه تعریف کنیم؟
با تشکر از راهنمایی شما
می بخشید منظورم بررنامه برای ماشین little endian بود
2008-02-04, 12:26 PM,
ارسال : #6

فکر نمی کنم شما باید نگران little endian یا big endian در کدتون باشید. هنگام کامپایل با توجه به نوع معماری و پردازنده توی ماکرو ها مورد مناسب شما خود به خود کامپایل میشه.
کارتون چیه؟ کار تو این سطح به گونه ای هست که یک وقت مثلا شما بخواید یک قسمت رو اسمبلی بزنید خودتون باید به این مساله فکر کنید و اگر دارید کد C در کرنل می زنید شاید نیاز نباشه.
2008-02-04, 03:59 PM,
ارسال : #7

چند وقت بود داشتم روی یه پورت اسکنر ساده کار می کردم توی یه سری از سرچ ها که البته بیشتر سورس ها برای سال های ۲۰۰۲ یا ۳ بود تو کد چند تا ار برنامه ها این ماکرو تعریف شده بود.
مثلا تو هدر tcp.h این ماکرو (if defined(__LITTLE_ENDIAN_BITFIELD# در زمان کامپایل مشخص میشه و مقدار میگیره؟
2008-02-05, 07:46 PM,
ارسال : #8

این نوع ماکروها که نسبت به معماری سخت افزاری تفاوت دارند در شاخه های هدرهای کرنل در شاخه های متفاوتی قرار می گیرند.
2010-07-23, 10:51 AM,
ارسال : #9
Glass partitions question
Good Day,

I have an office partitioning retail organisation. It is principally an web based company, although I am planning on starting a showroom. Whilst the net firm covers office furniture sales throughout the UK, the showroom will only sell office refurbishment in Essex and London.

The issue I have is that my day is generally taken up on traveling to meet new clients talking over large scale office refurbishments, so I will need to employee a sales representative for the showroom.

In the salesroom I will be selling regular Glass Partitions, so it should not be too troublesome to sell.

The advice I am searching for is what is the general rate of commission paid for a furniture sales representative?

Has anyone here had any experience employing sales staff. If so could someone pass me some advice of how to go about it? If you would like to share your tales please feel free.

Kind Regards,

NICHOLAS
2010-07-23, 12:40 PM,
ارسال : #10
Office Desks salesperson question
Good Day,

I own an office refurbishment sales business. It is primarily an web based company, although I am planning on starting a showroom. Whilst the web firm covers office furniture sales throughout the UK, the showroom will only sell office partitioning in Essex and London.

The job I have is that my day is mostly made up on traveling to meet new customers discussing large scale office partitioning, so I will need to employee a sales representative for the showroom.

In the salesroom I will be marketing average modern office desks, so it should not be too challenging to sell.

The advice I am looking for is what is the reasonable rate of commission paid for Office Desks sales representative?

Has anyone here had any experience employing sales staff. If so could someone hand me some advice of how to go around it? If you would like to share your tales please feel free.

Kind Regards,

BRANDON
2010-07-23, 03:17 PM,
ارسال : #11
Does Somebody Know About ?
Hi everybody! My best chum says <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.technotux.com">www.technotux.com</a><!-- w --> is certainly a brilliant message board. The guy additionally mentioned this specific online community is certainly loaded with helpful along with well-informed people. So I am hoping someone could possibly help me out of a jam. The following is a little bit awkward. I was not certain precisely where to publish this, and so I submitted it in this. Nevertheless my old girlfriend made the decision to split up with me a short while ago, and took half of our mutual friends, combined with the toilet paper, as well as a 1 / 2 ingested sack of cookies! And that is actually after being in a serious partnership for 2 days! Long story short, I am relived, saddened and loony almost all at the exact same time. However, I have made a decision to master just about all that I can pertaining to the feminine mind, as well as develop into an authority on females. Looking via Ask, I was able to uncover authorities on internet dating just like Ross Jeffries, who seem to know their material concerning females. Does anyone know about http://www.rackupdates.com or [url][/url]? I found this particular online dating company at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.rackupdates.com">http://www.rackupdates.com</a><!-- m --> which creates letters to females from online dating sites, as well as helps you with obtaining a date. As many dates as you need! These people additionally give points on how to end up being wonderful with ladies, and it peaked my attention. However, this degree of power and comprehending the woman's mind is actually a little bit overpowering. Exactly what do you folks think Picking Up Girls At Bars ?
2010-07-23, 05:16 PM,
ارسال : #12
Dont Buy Triathlon Shoes Until You've Read This
The most critical factor to search for in sidi cycling shoes - for normal road races or a triathlon shoe - is solid sole. This makes certain there is no 'cushion effect' which results in a a drop in power. Perfect is often a carbon-based sole nonetheless this is really a an pricey selection. If your budget doesn't permit a carbon shoe then normal plastic soled triathlon shoes will do.

You also must have a tight (but not too tight) at the heel and toes plus an universal snug feel around the whole foot. There should be no 'wiggle room' inside triathlon shoes as this will result in a loss of torque and inefficient foot movement, additionally to the chance of blisters.

You must be able to get your triathlon shoes on and off fast. You also need to do this at Transition 1 and Transition 2 during which time you'll be hot, exhausted and possibly still wet from the swim. An quick to use fastening program is key - the traditional 'three fastening' system seen in road shoes has been proven to be over complex. Consequently most triathlon shoes use a single, wide fastening Velcro strap. This can be a wonderful compromise, providing sufficient stability and protection while also effortless and quick to utilize.

You might have likely spent plenty of money on your bike, your helmet and your clothing. We appreciate should you want your shoes to look attractive as well. Thankfully manufacturers are aware that triathletes are stylish and have created some fantastic looking shimano cycling shoes.

رفتن به انجمن :

کاربران در حال مشاهده موضوع : 1 مهمان