لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت‌نام کنید تا به انجمن‌ها دسترسی کامل داشته باشید.

امتياز موضوع :
  • 0 رأي - معدل امتيازات : 0
چند دلیل محکم برای استفاده از لینوکس
2010-02-24, 01:18 PM,
ارسال : #132
پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re:
you said hotmail was changed its servers from linux to windows server in about 4 years ago. so if its true and you are sure about your say please let us to see the report and statics. and if you are not sure so please shut your mouth and dont make us joke more as this. its so funny. just think about that. you cant prove anything coz you was just lied. every time you are lie. this is your job and you say its a culture but its not. you are say this coz you dont have money, cant make business and you are minority. so please dont have unbelievable expectation to open source coz it nothing, its just a motto. you cant do anything coz you dont have money and cant wast your money for your tenet. you can just fight and nothing coz you are the loser. winners are left you by yourself in about 20 years ago. so if you have to prove something so lets do it and if you cant just be quiet.
at last i have an advice for you, every time you was decided to write in here and point it to me please look at your fucking mouth and otherwise you will make me mad and i will kick your ass. so please be careful about yourself.
جستجوی تمامی ارسال های کاربر
نقل قول این ارسال در یک پاسخ

پيام هاي اين موضوع
پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: - توسط sshtery - 2010-02-24, 01:18 PM

رفتن به انجمن :

کاربران در حال مشاهده موضوع : 1 مهمان